Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering from Sunshine Organics
How do I order?
Ordering with us is super quick and easy. Simply follow these steps;
- Products are grouped by type or you can use the search function if there is something in particular you want.
- Add items to the basket.
- When you have finished your order. Go to the Checkout by clicking on the basket icon then click on the checkout button. When you enter your address the system will calculate the delivery fee. Remember if your order is over $130 or it is your first delivery, the delivery will be free of charge.
- Now you enter your account details, your delivery details and any order preferences or specific instructions for us.
- Check out through our safe and secure payment gateway with either debit or credit card.
- Now your delivery is on its’ way to you. So quick and easy.
What if I want to cancel an item or change my order;
If you would like to change an item on your order you are welcome to contact us by email or phone
If you would like to cancel an item on your order you are welcome to do so by 7.00am two days before your order is dispatched. So if your order is due on Wednesday you must let us know by 7.00am Monday. If you cancel your entire order after the cut off time we may have to charge a handling fee of up to 20%.
Am I able to reorder a previous order?
Yes, you can!
- Simply log into your account
- Once in My Account view your Orders by clicking on it.
- Your previous orders will come up
- Click on the Order you wish to reorder
- Click Add to Basket - you can add or delete products from this order once they are in your basket.
- Once you have all you are happy you have completed you order then Checkout as usual. So simple and easy.
When do I need to order by and when will it be delivered?
Your cut off time for order and the delivery day is dependent upon where you live. Due to the freshness guarantee of our Pick Pack Deliver system we order daily. Click here to check your times and days**
- Wednesday Delivery Cut off time 7.30am Monday - we only delivery Fresh fruit & vege, From the fridge, Organic Meat & Bakery items on Wednesdays
- Thursday Delivery Cut off time 7.30am Monday
- Friday Delivery Cut off time 7.30am Tuesday
Once you know your cut off time, you can order any time prior to the cut off.
If you would like to receive an order for that week you order must be finalised prior to the cut off time. **If we receive your order after cut off time, it will be sent on the next week’s delivery.
We update our prices and the availability of products on a Friday night so it is ideal to order after Friday night but before your cut off time.
What will happen if a product is not available
Due to our Pick Pack Deliver system to ensure freshess of product there are times where the product you ordered is not available. Our product arrives on the morning of delivery we will let you know as soon as possible if a product is not available. A refund will be put onto your card through the Eway system. immediately. You will receive an email confirming the refund.
Freshness Guarantee – Return & Refund Policy - That means risk free shopping
Your satisfaction is our priority, that’s why we have a 100% Freshness Guarantee. This is the reason we use the Pick Pack Delivery system. However we realise that problems do occur in even the best systems. In the event you are not satisfied with an item purchase at our online store please let us know for a product refund.
How do I pay for my order?
You will be asked to pay for your order at our online checkout through our safe and secure payment gateway Eway. We accept debit or credit cards VISA, Mastercard, Amex
We use Secure Server Software SSL which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure ecommerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as information travels over the internet.
Yes, we have a number of discounts available for you;
- Free Delivery on your first order by using the code FIRSTDEL
- Free Delivery on any orders over $130. (This will automatically happen at the checkout if you have spent over $130)
- Sign up for our monthly Newsletter full of recipes, industry news and special offers.
- Become part of our Love Organics Customer Loyalty Program and earn rewards with every order. For every $1000 you spend with Sunshine Organics we will reward you with a $15 voucher.
Want to surprise a friend with an order as a Gift?
What a beautiful gift to send to a friend in need or just to say thank you. It is very simple, you have two options;
- Log into your account as usual
- Choose the order that you want for your friend and put it into the basket.
- When you checkout make sure you put your friends Delivery details.
- All the paperwork will then still come to your email address however the parcel will be delivered to your friend.
- Set up and account and make an order under your friend’s name.
- Make sure you put your email address and phone number as the contact details so it stays a surprise for your friend.
- Checkout as usual and your friend will enjoy a wonderful surprise when a box full of fresh organic produce and groceries turns up on their doorstep.
Who will deliver your order?
Deliveries are on the day for your area via Fastway Couriers. Thank you Fastway!
When you place an order with us you are authorizing our Couriers to leave the parcel at your door unattended. However, you are able to put special delivery instructions at the time of order. Eg: “Please leave the parcel in the shade on the left hand side of the front door.” etc. to ensure that your parcel is safe and out of the sun until you come home. You may choose to have your delivery dropped off to work or to a friends’ house if you are concerned at all.
Get your delivery free of charge!
Excitingly for orders over $130 delivery is free of charge! How good is that. No shopping trip hassles and free delivery.
If placing orders under $130, a freight charge of $5.00 will be added to your total if you are a Brisbane metro customer
If your address is outside the Brisbane metro area and your order value is under $130 then a$9.00 freight charge will be added to your total.
Do I need to be at home to received my delivery?
No, you do not need to be at home to receive your order. Our boxes are sustainably designed cardboard boxes with specially insulated bio foil and chilled with frozen water bottles for your enjoyment after unpacking. In most cases, as long as you are home that evening your product will remain cool and fresh ready to be unloaded when you arrive home.
Will my order stay cold?
Our delivery boxes are specially designed to keep your produce fresh whilst having an environmental focus. Our cardboard boxes are insulated with a thermo protective bio foil liner. Inside we pack large bottles of frozen Aussie Springwater to help keep your order cold. Your order should remain cold for at least 8 hours.
Freshness Guarantee – Return & Refund Policy - that means risk free shopping
Your satisfaction is our priority, that’s why we have a 100% Freshness Guarantee. This is the reason we use the Pick Pack Delivery system. However, we realise that problems do occur in even the best systems. In the event you are not satisfied with an item purchase at our online store please let us know for a product refund.
How can I be sure of the quality when I am not picking it?
Good question. We take our freshness and quality very seriously. It is the reason why we have the Pick Pack Deliver system and our Freshness guarantee
- Once the fresh produce arrives from the farmer it is checked for quality. Only the best quality produce is accepted
- We have long term relationships with our farmers. Some up to 30 years. This builds a relationship of trust and understanding ensuring we receive only the highest quality product.
- Our packers are trained with care to pack you boxes with love and consideration ensuring the heaviest items are at the bottom and bruiseables at the top. Just the way we like our groceries to be packed.
- If you have specific requirements in relation to packing or size etc please put notes in the special instructions area so we can make sure we meet your requirements.
Product Availability and Substitutions
At Sunshine Organics we will make every effort to ensure that items that are listed on the live website are in stock and available for quick delivery. From time to time products do go out of stock. We will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible if this is the case. You are welcome to tick substitutions and our friendly packers will substitute the item for as similar as possible. If this is not possible you will receive a refund for the item.
Sustainability is a value at the core of our business. Great care has been taken to ensure our packaging is sustainable. We pack items loose where we can. If we cannot we use brown paper bags. If the item is fragile when we may use biodegradable plastic bags which take 1 – 5 years to biodegrade. If you have ordered grocery items, they come pre-packaged. Please see our recycling brochure to ensure that you are able to recycle or compost as much as possible in the most efficient way.
Please always feel free to contact us if you have any further enquiries. We are here to help ensure you have a simple and enjoyable shopping experience. We love feedback it helps us improve what we do!